Ojio Coconut Syrup is a organic sweetener derived from the nectar of
coconut blossoms grown and tapped by local farmers in the Philippines.
It has a decadently rich natural aroma adn a flavor similar to honey and
is a deep golden brown. It is not mixed with any bleaching ingredient
and as the syrup ages the color slowly darkens as a natural
How is it used?
Serve on pancakes, waffles or deserts. Can be used as a one-to-one substitute for sugar or liquid sweetener.
What are the benefits?
Coconut Syrup has a relatively low glycemic rating, making it a
preferable choice for those seeking to manage their blood sugar levels.
- Whole food, unrefined sweetener
- Low Glycemic Index of 35 (Most commercial Honeys are GI 55 and Cane Sugars are GI 68)
- Healthier sweetener avoids sugar-crash, unhealthy cravings, and weight gain
- Unlike Sugars and sweeteners it contains minerals: Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc and Iron
- Zero Additives and Preservatives